lighttpd just fixed a remote hole (case insensitive file systems) in
the CURRENT VERSION!

Does this inspire confidence?  I mean for fck sake, the version just
before they fixed %00 append bug!  Next thing they will discover
directory traversal. o_O  YEAH, yeah I want this FINE PIECE OF
SOFTWARE running on my production servers.  Bummer too, because the
hype had it sounded pretty cool until I realized how recent those
remote holes were :(

--
Best regards,
 paul                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]