On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 03:52:06PM +0800, Alex wrote:
> Dear OpenBSD users, developers, contributors, My name is Mingjing a *BSD user
> and lover from China. My friend and I did some wallpapers for OpenBSD and
> other opensource project in the free time. For now they are designed only for
> smart phones. The pictures are 1920*1080. I put them on Github
> (https://github.com/opensourcecn/wallpapers) and we've packaged them into
> android APKs on Google Play ( http://bit.ly/2JPetLy and
> http://bit.ly/2qxX8xU). All the wallpapers released in BSD license that you
> can do what ever you want.  Feel free to use them and give me suggestions if
> you have. Thanks Mingjing

So, you're taking OpenBSD art without permission and publishing it as a
"free app" with ads. Why the app needs so many permissions?.

You're not even a *BSD user. The description contains this gem: "The
copyright of the openBSD project belongs to: The Regents of the
University of California © and we promise this application abide by the
CC4.0 agreements."

Since September you've only published 50+ wallpaper and crappy
launchers.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info