Hi all,

I have a python script to get some traffic stats from my machines and it is running without problems except for a new installed OpenBSD 6.4 machine. There I get following error:

env: python3: No such file or directory

This only happens when the cronjob is running when I run it from terminal with doas it works. That is kinda odd sice both root and my user have python3 and env in there $PATH at least the path to the executable.

some hints would be appreciated.

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107224    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT