settings in the BIOS.

The other issue I had was frequent lockups due to buggy C-state power
savings.  It works fine with Bios setting C-state=1

On 2018-11-14, Andrew Lemin wrote:

Hi,

I am running an ASRock J4105B-ITX board and wanting to run OpenBSD on this.
https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/J4105B-ITX/index.asp#BIOS

It boots up, and at the 'boot>' prompt I can use the keyboard find.

However after it boots up, the keyboard stops working, and no disks are
found by the installer (used auto_install to send test commands).
It appears that there is no chipset support, for the Intel Celeron J4105
CPU from what I can work out.

To test that it was working fine and is just OpebBSD which is not working,
I installed Linux and have included the dmesg below (from Linux).
I cannot run a dmesg from the OpenBSD installer as I cannot use the
keyboard etc.

Will support come for this SoC architecture? Or am I better of selling this
board?

Think its a Gemini Lake SoC Chipset;

--
J. Scott Heppler