On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 6:34 AM Claus Assmann <ca+openbsd_m...@esmtp.org>
wrote:

> statethreads (http://state-threads.sourceforge.net/) crashes on
> OpenBSD 6.4/amd64 (release) with an error in ld (see below); it
> works fine on previous OpenBSD versions.  Do I have to set some
> "special" cc/ld options to make this work?

That'll depend on what the problem turns out to be, of course...

> Or are patches to
> statehreads required (there doesn't seem to be a port for it,
> otherwise I would try that)?

Not that I know of.

> #0  0x00000c0b0980db08 in _dl_bind (object=0xc0a85cff400, index=)
>    from /usr/libexec/ld.so
> (gdb)

Since ld.so is relinked on each boot, just an address doesn't really show
what died.  The disassembly up to that address would help.
More important is knowing what signal killed the process.  ktracing it and
seeing what the syscalls leading up to signal were (and what extra info was
in the signal) tells a lot.

Philip Guenther