So seems that going back to default configuration fixed for a bit ublock. But adding lists seems to break it (I really don't have time to debug this further). Trying now with umatrix instead and seems to work without any issues. Just in case someone has the same problem.

Regards,

---
Oriol Demaria
2FFED630C16E4FF8