Hello,
you can create a new dir under /var/www, eg. /var/www/mytmp, set the
permissions to 1700 and ownership to your php user and then add the
following in /etc/php-fpm.conf to use it:

env[TMP] = /mytmp
env[TMPDIR] = /mytmp
env[TEMP] = /mytmp
php_admin_value[upload_tmp_dir] = /mytmp

I usually run each virtual host under its own user with its own tmp
directory, on my php servers.