Marco Prause <marco-obsdm...@prause.eu> wrote:

> Am 14. Januar 2019 16:40:48 MEZ schrieb Theo de Raadt <dera...@openbsd.org>:
> >It sure looks like you have a pile of your own changes which are highly
> >unconventional,
> >and you are very far away from a stock OpenBSD configuration.
>
> Well, that's right so far, because I have decided to use the tool resflash to
> create images (https://stable.rcesoftware.com/resflash/).

So basically...... you have changed everything.

We accept reasonable bug reports from systems with a few changes.  You do NOT
have
a few changes, you have a huge pile of them, and therefore you are 'responsible
for all the pieces'.

> That's the "only" changes, that made the system away from a stock OpenBSD
> configuration.

You have 5 MFS filesystems.  "only changes"?

Almost assuredly you are being burned by your own changes.