Siemen,

im not certain I understand why you are applying route labels.
also im not certain about your aims for your network design...

If you want good documentation on best practices... the cisco
case studies  /juniper white papers or talks at nanog / ripe meetings
 are a good place to start...

as a rough rule of thumb ... for a simple single AS ... (not a huge one)

use OSPF for link states and internal routing ,
Generally add stable networks / interfaces + your loobacks to your
ospfd.conf
(if an interface is added to ospfd) ospfd will advertise the attached
connected networks
as Intra Area routes)

.and you can (should) iBGP working for advertising customer prefixes and
Internet prefixes ,
generally iBGP src / destination of peering sessions are between loopbacks
of your routers
ebgp is (generally) between ips on the external interfaces of your router
facing your provider / peer ... and vice versa

with such a setup you dont need re-distribution...  OSPF provides routing
for local connectivity
and BGP provides a way to get lots of Prefixes learned(internet full
table)  BGP next hop
resolution will depend on the OSPF / Connected routes to function...   but
if all your connected
networks / interfaces on the routers are in OSPF, you dont need to
redistribute connected / OSPF routes

Generally speaking re-distributing networks can lead to pain ...
(particularly if your prefix filters are not up to scratch)

oh yeah ..set loopback and external / untrusted interfaces (from customers/
peers) to passive in ospfd
if you want to learn more ... keep an eye out for Peter Hesslers  tutorial
BGP at the BSD Conferences
it would help you a great deal  and great value for money...

there are some good BGP tips here and they have some OpenBGPd samples
(slightly dated) becuse
Claudio  / Job et all are doing some great work on that at the moment ... )
https://www.ssi.gouv.fr/uploads/2016/03/bgp-configuration-best-practices.pdf
 ( just be careful with URPF strict  mode  (if you have multiple paths  use
loose instead)

I hope this Helps
Tom Smyth....

PS ...  My recommendations are very generalised and not a fix all policy...

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.