Hello

We are running into an issue with a lot of dropped packets where states are
failing to be created. We have noticed that it coincides with a fair amount of
congestion, around 10-15/s according to 'pfctl -si'.

We finally tried disabling our Carp Interfaces (we are using carp for failover)
and the problem seems to completely go away. We have 53 carp interfaces on
these two boxes and are just looking for some input on what might be causing an
issue like this, where having carp interfaces enabled is causing such high
congestion.

We are running OpenBSD 6.4.

Thanks,