Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I like Netdisco for this.
It uses SNMP to query network routers, switches, and access points,
and dumps out their TCAM as well as ARP tables into a Database in
order to preserve a history of not only what MAC Address was mapped to
what IP Address, but also what switchport or Access Point it was
attached to.

It uses an external PostgreSQL Database, and is written in Perl.
As far as I know, it is not available in any Packaged form for
OpenBSD, but I assume is probably manually installable.

It's great for tracking down if a device drops off the network, and
being able to track down where it last was plugged in.