On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 08:37:59PM -0500, James Huddle wrote:
> is ncurses too high-level for your needs?  That might work.

I said I need a direct access to input devices, ie, /dev/wskbd* and
/dev/wsmouse*, not a library for text UI. ncurses won't work for what
I need, and I need to port libinput which works with input devices
directly, get it?

libinput is a library to handle input devices in Wayland compositors and
to provide a generic X.Org input driver. It provides device detection,
device handling, input device event processing and abstraction so
minimize the amount of custom input code compositors need to provide the
common set of functionality that users expect.
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/libinput/