On 2019-03-30, Leonid Bobrov <mazoc...@disroot.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 10:51:35AM +0200, Leonid Bobrov wrote:
>> Hi, dear NetBSD and OpenBSD communities.
>>
>> I need to work with wscons, but I don't want to guess by examples
>> how to work with it, can you please provide documentation for its
>> API?
>
> Theo, Ulf, Anton, Todd, Martin, Frederic, Jasper and Jonathan,
> you are the most recent committers to wscons, you know wscons
> more than anyone else, so why won't you respond?
>
> I had to ask letoram from Arcan for help, but he only knows 3/10
> of wscons and he had to read kernel source to understand how to
> work with wscons.

Docs are often better written by a smart person learning to use
something (so they identify what they need to learn), reading the
existing source and asking specific questions where they get stuck, than
by someone who already knows the area.

Also: figuring out *what* question to ask will often lead you to the
answer yourself.