Reyk if your reading this reverseproxy is a feature request for httpd.

Just set up a bunch off ur django stuff and have relayd redirect to the hosts
in a way you seem fit, like create a relay for http in the conf and write a
table with the host n ports and forward it to the table, check out hugo's
project hiawatha it comes with alot of nice features and it will get rid of the
ugly reverse proxy hack cuz it has a native build in reverse proxy, i can send
you how i solved the fastcgi reverse proxy its basicly httpd listens on a
fastcgi socket that is a reverseproxy, i tried just creating a reverse unix
socket but httpd will not work with that so fastcgi socket only it seems like.

Good luck