Hello,

I am using an amd64 snapshot and chromium-73.0.3683.86p0. Graphics is
handled by radeondrm.

If I remember correctly, since chromium-72.0.3626.109 I started to see
some update delays in chromium. It is like I open a page, but the
display of content is delayed. Sometimes is never displayed and I have
to refresh the page for success. I started to blame my network, but
I've checked and it is fine.
Recently, I opened a few pages, mostly dynamic content and they were
not displayed (gmail.com. emag.ro, etc). I decided to let chromium
wait until loading, but it managed to freeze my computer: X and cwm
are not responding, mouse pointer not moving, Ctrl+Alt+F1 ... F5 not
responding. The ssh connection from outside was possible, run some
vmstat, systat, top, ps but no strange things reported I think.

I am asking for some reports if anyone had this, or else maybe I
should suspect my hardware.
Could you suggest other diagnosis methods, please?

Thank you.