Hi all,

I upgraded yesterday to OpenBSD-current and re-ran IPv6 tests.

Now, routes are not installed into the kernel. My config :

#bgpctl sh int
vlan97         ok             UP             Ethernet, active, 100 MBit/s

#bgpctl sh nexthop
2001:xxx:21             valid

This perhaps shows the problem : for other nexthops, the state of the interface
is printed after "valid", I'm not sure it should be the case here. And when
Updates are received, it turns into :

send_rtmsg: action 1, prefix 2001:398::/32: Network is unreachable

Currently, no IPv6 routes are installed to the kernel while more than 600 are
received.

BTW, there is a zebra daemon running. It is not problem for IPv4, could it be
for IPv6 ?

BR,

--
Sylvain COUTANT