From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of jared r r spiegel
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:07 AM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: OpenBSD USB question

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 08:07:30PM +0200, Danny wrote:

> I would like to know if OpenBSD will be able to recognise and access
> the SanDisk ImageMateR 12-in-1 Reader/Writer SDDR-89.
>
> More info on this piece of hardware can be found here:
> http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1145)-SDDR-89-SanDisk_ImageMate_1
> 2i
> n1_ReaderWriter.aspx

  i have that one.  actually shows up as a '14-in-1', iirc.
  on the PC i tried it on, which is abit KW7 motherboard, it worked.

  i used the compact flash socket for soekris stuff
  and the little "SD" socket to copy pictures out of the digicam's
  memory card

--

  jared

[ openbsd 3.9-beta GENERIC ( jan 30 ) // i386 ]