On 7/4/19 8:01 pm, Jérémi Dupin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I configured my dsl modem (D-Link 320b) as a bridge and my OpenBSD router
> talk to my isp with
> pppoe.
>
> My hostname.pppoe0 look like the manual :
>
> inet 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 NONE \
>   pppoedev em0 authproto pap \
>   authname 'testcaller' authkey 'donttell' up
> dest 0.0.0.1
> inet6 eui64
> !/sbin/route add default -ifp pppoe0 0.0.0.1
> !/sbin/route add -inet6 default -ifp pppoe0 fe80::%pppoe0
>
> This work fine but every few days (when the line disconnect), the default
> ipv6 route go away (the
> ipv4 route stay).

Do you perhaps need to run DHCPv6 on the link?  I have the following:
> vk4msl-gap# cat /etc/ppp/options
>
> #       $OpenBSD: options,v 1.2 2014/07/10 11:18:23 jasper Exp $
> lock
> auth
> usehostname
> vk4msl-gap# cat /etc/hostname.pppoe0
>
> inet 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 NONE \
>         pppoedev em1 authproto chap \
>         authname u...@example.com \
>         authkey password up
> dest 0.0.0.1
> inet6 eui64
> !sleep 5
> !/sbin/route add default -ifp pppoe0 0.0.0.1
> !/sbin/route add -inet6 default -ifp pppoe0 fe80::%pppoe0
> !sleep 5
> !/sbin/pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf
> !/usr/local/sbin/restart-dhcp6c
> !sleep 5
> !/sbin/pfctl -f /etc/pf.conf

So I basically let the link come up, re-apply the firewalling rules so
IPv4 traffic passes at least… then I run a script which re-starts
dhcp6c, wait a bit more for that to finish, then re-apply my firewall rules.

The `restart-dhcp6c` script is simple enough:
> vk4msl-gap# cat /usr/local/sbin/restart-dhcp6c
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> pid=$( pgrep dhcp6c )
> if [ -n "${pid}" ] ; then
>         kill -TERM ${pid}
> fi
> sleep 2
> /usr/local/sbin/dhcp6c -D -c /etc/dhcp6c.conf pppoe0

Possibly not the cleanest solution, but it works for me on Internode
here in Brisbane.
--
Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

I haven't lost my mind...