You can use this for peer to perform ppp connection once stunnel started up.

[ppp]
client = yes
connect = STUNNEL-SERVER-IP:723
exec = /usr/sbin/pppd
execargs = defaultroute persist 10.0.1.2:10.0.1.1 lock local debug
noauth name peer's-name
pty = yes
CAfile = /etc/stunnel/ca.crt
cert = /etc/stunnel/client.crt
key = /etc/stunnel/client.key
verifyChain = yes
checkHost = hostna.me
;checkIP = 1.2.3.4

ppp ends should be routed by firewall to perform traffic flow.