Hello dear OpenBSD folks, how're you guys? I'm fine working a little bit
with our favorite OS.

I'm following the white rabbit doing a PTP IPsec between an old WindowsXP
virtual machine to complain QSL operations (
https://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/settings.htm#special_drivers) and a new
OpenBSD macppc 6.4-stable.

To doing this i've done a samba sharing between the two machines, obviously
the XP is in a internal VLAN without Internet. I want to protect the
broadcast domain with an IPSEC implementation and i'm reading this old
guide:

http://the-eye.eu/public/Books/IT%20Various/winxp-openbsd_ipsec_tunnel-mode_vpn_with_x509v3_certificates.pdf

When it speak of XP keys and certificate it write about "certpatch":

 certpatch -t fqdn

I found it here:

https://svn.anytun.org/anytun/tags/anytun-0.2/keyexchange/isakmpd-20041012/apps/certpatch/certpatch.c

But i cannot find it in the new OpenBSD tree or in the NetBSD one.

What is the cutting edge implementation nowadays?

Nice Regards,

RG

--
Name: Riccardo Giuntoli