Igor Podlesny <open...@poige.ru> wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 at 12:37, Anthony J. Bentley <anth...@anjbe.name> wrote:
> >
> > You didn't check the manpage.
>
> you didn't think it over.
> https://www.mail-archive.com/misc@openbsd.org/msg167012.html

Igor, talking back to the developers of the operating system you use is
never a good idea.

There's this fine operating system that does exactly what you want -- it
is called OpenBSD 6.4, go ahead, use it.  You'll be happy.

For 6 months, lots of people worked on changes which make this system
better.  Thousands upon thousands of hours of work.

You were not one of those builders.

Yet a few days after release, you jump in to criticize our design
decisions, for software we primarily develop for ourselves -- in the
hope that other people are like us and need similar things.

We made decisions you don't understand because you haven't studied
the reasons.  You haven't read the commit messages.  You don't understand
our rationales, you only see your own point of view.

So you come off as a ranty jerk.

If you don't like our software, please don't use it.