> > that indeed smells like a bug somewhere.

Obviously : my bgpd/rde is now eating 21 more MB than a few ours ago (267 MB
total).

# bgpctl show rib memory
RDE memory statistics
    177462 IPv4 network entries using 10.8M of memory
       682 IPv6 network entries using 48.0K of memory
    355940 prefix entries using 19.0M of memory
     70704 BGP path attribute entries using 8.1M of memory
     29562 BGP AS-PATH attribute entries using 1.2M of memory,
           and holding 70704 references
      3527 BGP attributes entries using 138K of memory
           and holding 83977 references
      3526 BGP attributes using 21.4K of memory
RIB using 39.3M of memory

I know deliver a full feed to a downstream customer and it looks each time he
resets the session, my memory usage goes up ! It just looks like, I was unable
to track this down better.

Any idea about how I should handle this ?

BR,

--
Sylvain COUTANT

ADVISEO