dereck wrote:
Not sure, can this be classify as "sarcasm"? (;> May
be my sarcasm jokes still need some work!

Daniel

I _am_ a citizen of the USA (American? -not sure- what
is a Canadian if not a North American?), and I've got
the proverbial 2cents that all people from USA have
about things.  [Insert joke here about opinions and
a-holes.]

I guess I still need to work on it looks like. My reference as I wrote:

"Outch!!!
Been put in the same boat... (;>"

Did refer at been put in the same boat as Dave, not as an American. Reading my post again, I can see it was received as such.

So, just to be better understood, I did refer at hurting been put in the same boat as Dave in the joke posted from JC. (;>

I guess this is even more true today looking at the last series of Dave's posts as well.

So, please again, if I make stupid mistakes and I am sure I will, like I did before, just call me a moron! (;> Don't put me in the same boat as mister D!

Thanks and have a great day.