On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 10:06:19AM -0400, Christopher Turkel wrote:
> When I use
> any other OS I am always amazed how complicated they are.

This statement encapsulates why I like OpenBSD the best. I'm 40 and I've
got a five-year-old at home. When I need to use the computer, I'm
looking to get stuff done fast and be done with it. OpenBSD doesn't
demand too much of my time and it doesn't surprise me. That's the sort
of thing I look for these days. (I use my old Mac Mini if I ever have to
do things with proprietary junk. That doesn't happen very often.)

--
Put your Nose to the Grindstone!
                -- Amalgamated Plastic Surgeons and Toolmakers, Ltd.