On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 08:10:09PM +1000, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 09:25:52AM -0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> >
> > Does it seem to be in ddb? Try typing "call cpu_reset" blindly and see
> > if it reboots.

Hi, I'm having the same issue here, on a X1 Carbon (3rd gen)

No luck with "call cpu_reset", I might have done it wrong though, as
english keyboard isn't native to me and I assume that's what ddb use?

> > What does "sysctl kern.timecounter.hardware" say? If it's tsc, try one
> > of the other names shown in "sysctl kern.timecounter.choice", probably
> > acpihpet0 if available.

Had two freezes today, one using tsc and one using acpihpet0.

> All the reports I have seen have been from skylake or kabylake.
> Have never encountered it with ivy bridge or broadwell here.

I'm using a broadwell here (i7-5500U) with the intel drivers for Xorg.

Snapshots are from today and I've had these freezes for the last week or
so.  Doubt it's of importance, but I applied the latest BIOS update to
this machine yesterday and I've had these freezes since before that.