On 24/05/2019 12.25, open...@kene.nu wrote:
Hello,

I finally got to testing this and the bug seems to be fixed. What is
the recommended way of implementing this fix into a critical
production environment?

Should we wait for a syspatch (will one be made available for this bug)?

It is possible to deploy it via hacks in automation tools but it would be nice to know if there was an "official" way of doing it or plans for one.

On Linux distros you can have additional repos that override the official packages if the ones in there are newer and trusted.

Is it possible to have multiple repos like that? Also not sure how it would work to update base since packages in there are not really distributed via the normal repo. Since everything is signed I don't see how we could do it in a nice way. Unless there is support to add additional trusted keys.

/T