Hello,
I have recently (within the past few months) turned up an MPLS PE on a
1Gbps link in a L3VPN configuration with BGP and RDomains.
I'm seeing some strange throughput numbers that I am seeking to get
some help understanding.

Now I am currently running OpenBSD 6.4 on the particular PE, and I
realize that 6.5 has several MPLS updates and fixes, I have a
maintenance window scheduled in a couple weeks where I'll be upgrading
this particular system.

Here's what I am seeing, with iperf:
on flows that ingress the MPE interface I see around 750-900Mbps @~20k pps.
for flows that egress the MPE interface, I see around 200Mbps @ ~2k pps.

I realize that things like "throughput" are highly variable, but as I
troubleshoot this - I am looking better understanding how and what is
at play within OpenBSD itself, be it CPU limitations, etc. as I
haven't ruled out the rest of the infrastructure at this point.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.