Thank you for your reply. I found the man page from source, that really helps.

Please forget the "Sent Mail" part, I didn't know enough. (Email clients send a
copy to imap server for every outgoing mail)

On getting dovecot to work with smtpd, I found a blog detailing dovecot-lda MTA
wrapped with rspamc.

qwerjkl