On 2019-06-21, Kapetanakis Giannis <bil...@edu.physics.uoc.gr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I get an update if point to point network support has been added in ospfd?
>
> Thanks

> On 19/12/2014 12:54, Kapetanakis Giannis wrote:

>>> No, diff didn't work so it wasn't added.
>>>

>> Thanks for the update.

Nothing changed in that respect. (For the benefit of the archives and
readers unfamiliar with the situation, point to point works fine on
a point-to-point interface, this is about ospfd pretending that an
ethernet interface is "point to point").

That is likely something that would be added to release notes if
it was added.