On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 08:47:38AM +0000, slackwaree wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Could you maybe provide a full case study for this as it is fairly
> uncommon task?
>
> Do you mean that I will also need +2 ip aliases next to the boxes main ip?

No. You can use either option. The question is how are the proxy users
talking to those 3 different proxies? If you want to use port 8080 for all
of them you want 3 different IPs.

> Eg instead of
> 192.168.10.1: 3128 3129 3130
>
> 192.168.10.1:3128 using gateway 192.168.10.250
> 192.168.10.2:3128 using gateway 192.168.10.251
> 192.168.10.3:3128 using gateway 192.168.10.252

Try it out yourself. Create an extra table and run a proxy in it.
Use tools like tcpdump, nc, etc to check if it works.

Start with:
route -T1 add default 192.168.10.250
route -T1 exec "squid command to run ideal with debugging on"

--
:wq Claudio