Hiya.

Before I spend a lot of time on what might be impossible, is it likely I
could succeed at getting multiple multi-head video cards working on
OpenBSD (amd64, radeon cards)?

I've got this in the machine:
OpenBSD 6.5-current (GENERIC.MP) #2: Sun Jun  2 00:29:17 MDT 2019
    dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP
ppb2 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 "Intel X58 PCIE" rev 0x22: msi
pci3 at ppb2 bus 3
radeondrm0 at pci3 dev 0 function 0 "ATI Radeon HD 5450" rev 0x00
drm0 at radeondrm0
radeondrm0: msi
ppb3 at pci0 dev 7 function 0 "Intel X58 PCIE" rev 0x22: msi
pci4 at ppb3 bus 4
radeondrm1 at pci4 dev 0 function 0 "ATI Radeon HD 3450" rev 0x00
drm1 at radeondrm1
radeondrm1: msi

so I got a pair of cards recognized.  Two monitors on one card Just Work
with X with no xorg.conf file.  xrandr sees the config and seems to
work, driving the monitors at full resolution.

But the other card is ... idle.

Is it possible to use my other monitors in X on OpenBSD?  Any Broad
General Tips in doing so?  Man pages to read?  Authoritative tips,
including "Don't be an idiot, it's easy" to "it's not possible"?

To save 45k per copy of this message, links to dmesg and xorg log:

 http://nickh.org/Xorg.0.log.txt
 http://nickh.org/dmesg.txt

Nick.