Hi Alexander,

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 02:03:08PM +0000, Alexander Mischke wrote:
> I can connect fine using a single client, however using more than one client
> breaks the connection for clientA while clientB is able to connect. I've been
> testing this with two clients behind the SAME DSL modem, so to the server
> they both appear to be comeing from the same IP.

As far as i can tell your server config does not contain any obvious errors
and I failed to reproduce what you're reporting with two iked clients.

Your servers iked log (e.G. by running iked with -dv) and the output of
`ipsecctl -s all` after the second client has connected would be helpful

Regards,
Tobias