Dear list,

I have been using the "openup" service to keep my amd64 machine updated
to the latest stable, i.e. 6.5, available at

https://www.mtier.org/solutions/apps/openup/

Recently I get:

odin# ./openup
===> Checking for openup update
===> Installing/updating syspatches
Get/Verify syspatch65-011_expat.tgz 100% |**************|   588 KB    00:00
Installing patch 011_expat
Errata can be reviewed under /var/syspatch
===> Updating package(s)
https://stable.mtier.org/updates/6.5/amd64/: ftp: Error retrieving file: 401
Unauthorized
https://stable.mtier.org/updates/6.5/amd64/: empty

If anybody here understands what is happening to me, I'd be grateful to know.
The site claims the support for the most recent release is free. Yet, ...

I tried to contact their support twice, but got no reply.

Thank you for any comments!
Ruda

PS.: Does using openup convey any advantage over running "syspatch" and
"pkg_add -u" on amd64?