Report on new experience. :)

I bought a used no name, Model WS-WN689HN2, distributed in germany
by conrad electronics. The good news: till now it does not disconnect.

It is a coarseness with two big antenae, I read "wireless N high
power". But that is all: no where it is written how many watts
it sends.

What is the chipset? It is recognized as RT3071, RF RT3022. And I
did test two normal USB wlan sticks (with no external antenae)
with the same chipset recognized, and the link in both is interrupted
after a short period of time. They recognized the same APs, and
the one with two antenae not necessarily with more dBm.

Also interesting is that the same devices regognizes more APs
in OpenBSD than in FreeBSD, and that in OpenBSD ping takes longer
(perhaps depends on the slower CPU).

Well, soon I will buy and test a urtwn. :)

Rodrigo