On 2019-10-01, Lyndon Nerenberg <lyn...@orthanc.ca> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> doing a project for a large client and I would like to know if anyone
> has
> any issues running.
> supermicro  with SOC CPUS  models
> SYS-5019A-FTN4
> SYS-5018A-FTN4

As reported previosly by others make sure you have a good warranty as
the chipset will fail randomly. I still have 4 of those but all of them
have been replaced at least once or twice under the warranty.

> SYS-1018D-FRN8T
> SYS-5018D-FN8T

I have two SYS-5018D-FN4T. One of them works flawlessly. However one of
them needs cold boot to work properly as the one of two 10Gigabit
interfaces shuts down due to the "overheating issue" as I reported by me

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=155789695701876&w=2

also seen by others

https://tinkertry.com/how-to-work-around-intermittent-intel-x557-network-outages-on-12-core-xeon-d

Cheers,