Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:

Sorry, i forgot to explain what the time patch was. It can match a
packet based on it's arrival time and day of week. It's a very nice
thing for me that access my house machine from many places that have
fixed ip address. I can then limit the time window that they have to
connect to my machine. So i can only allow traffic from my job, for
example, in the times that i actually is there. More info can be found
in www.netfilter.org.
In that case it would be very easy to do with pfctl and cron. Write your access rules without regard to time, but using tables. Then add or remove entries in the tables using cron. That way you can have quite flexible schedules, and add/delete/change hosts. And the rules will be simple and don't need to be changed when changing hosts or time. Only change the cron job(s).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |