On 10/18/19 7:23 PM, adr wrote:
> Going through the vi man page (and the one of editors/nvi) looking
> for some hint about '|' in maps some days before, I noticed that
> the ranges aren't described.
>
> If the developers are interested I can add the description from
> the nvi reference manual, next to the description of count, motion,
> etc.
>
> regards,
> adr

First you insult someone who says he's happy with a developers answer
and then you send this email without any contribution to basically the
wrong list. You might want to learn from the saying "You catch more
flies with honey than vinegar".

I for one am currently not interested in looking at your work (assuming
there's going to be any) if that's how you present yourself to the
community.

martijn@