Tommy Nevtelen [to...@nevtelen.com] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have some systems without access to the Internets and with internal
> mirrors for packages and fw_update packages. But when openbsd does a
> sysupgrade or a new install it runs fw_update against firmware.openbsd.org.
> The problem here is that it will hang until the timeout is reached.

If your case is like mine, you have a management network with zero internet
access. But you might also have a machine which can be setup to bridge the
gap, with a proxy.

The ftp client which does the actual file transfer honors the "http_proxy"
environment variable so you can do something like:

export http_proxy=http://my.proxy.server:1234/