So something like this?

     [ISP]

     [SW1]----[SW2]
       |        |
       | +------+
     [SKR]
Yes. I want something redundant, there is a loop somewhere.

I want to test the soekris as a bridge with 3 links: one to my provider, one to each switch. I start the test by setting a bridge on 2 nics of the soekris connected to the 2 switchs. So now there is a loop between the switchs and the soekris. And the first problem appears. If I ping from any computers on the segment to anything else I get a "storm" of thousand packet/ seconds until I unplug a cable from the loop.

That's because of the loop. Even if the switches cache ARP replies and
send further packets directly to their destinations, the initial broadcasted ARP request is going to go round and round.

So I test with/without STP, link0: no more luke.
I test with STP first, then without: same problem.
I try with link0
"Setting this flag stops all IP multicast packets from being forwarded by the bridge."
To prevent the initial broadcast to loop. Does not work...
It a broadcast and not a multicast, after all.

Maybe I need a rule to filter all packet from the oekris itself.

Cordialement,
Jean-Girard Pailloncy