0
C Turkey
P Ankara
T Cankaya
Z 06510
O Rakort Information Technologies & ibrahim TOPBASI
I Rakort Information Technologies
A 2139. Street 2/11
M ibrahimtopb...@mail.com
U http://www.rakort.com
B +90-532-633-17-92
N More than 5 years, OpenBSD setup/installation/remote administration.
Network engineering, software development. Also experienced with
Solaris and Linux. We specialize in providing open source solutions
for businesses using OpenBSD and Linux. CCNP, RHCE certifications,
VPNs, firewalls, wireless, DNS, squidGuard, mail - even training with
OpenBSD. We have more then 5 years experience with the OpenBSD
platform and are able to deliver 24/7 solutions with necessary SLA's.