Hmmm....

On install of openbsd a second, non-boot 4 TB disk was initialized by
fdisk in the usual way.  My intention was to create a single partition
and file system for the whole disk.  However, disklabel limits me to a
partition size of 2 TB.  The c partition automatically covers the full
disk, but I didn't think one could actually create a file system on
the c partition.

Is there something I am missing?

Dave

--