On 2019-11-16 18:36, Theo de Raadt wrote:
Diana Eichert <deich...@wrench.com> wrote:

Have you tried restarting make at the point it failed?

I remember trying to compile ports on my Ubiquiti SG and a build failed.
I can't remember who I contacted on @openbsd ports but they mentioned
I should try do that and some of the ports would continue on then fail later.
I ended up buying an Ubiquiti SG Pro which has not shown the same
issue.

Diana, it's not a port build that fails, but the build of the base system.

i do builds every day.  obviously the tree is not broken, or i would
be fixing it.

We are talking about 6.6 release, not current devel version.
And, sure, this worked somehow somewhere, how else could the installation tarballs
exist?

i'm not even looking at those build logs.

I had added them just to back up what I saw.

the src is not at /usr/src, so i'm going to dig deeper.

(not a native English speaking person) Did you want to say "*not*
going to dig deeper"?

regards,
chris