В неделя, 22 декември 2019 г., 20:15:20 ч. Гринуич+2, Stuart Longland
<stua...@longlandclan.id.au> написа:

On 23/12/19 4:03 am, Strahil Nikolov wrote:

> did anyone try to install openBSD on Raspberry Pi 4B ?
> I know it's not supported , but maybe it does work :)

>Or maybe not as it's a very different SoC.

>Core might be an ARM, but it'll have its peripherals in different places
>to that of the Pi 3 and an OS kernel won't be smart enough to figure
>that out without being told.
>--
>Stuart Longland (aka Redhatter, VK4MSL)

>I haven't lost my mind...
>  ...it's backed up on a tape somewhere.

Hi Stuart,

thanks for the reply.

So far I have been using only x86_64 and everything was "ready to go",and I
have never thought about that.

Any ideas if  Pi 4B will be supported, or I should stick with Linux.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov