Jon Fineman wrote in <20191224012038.4azmy%...@fineman.me>:
 |Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:
 |
 |> Even better would be
 |>
 |>       \copy "$@" /tmp/undelete.mbox
 |>       \delete `
 |>
 |> since the messages are collected only once.
 |
 |Thanks.
 |
 |I was focused on searching for a built in similiar to the way sent uses
 |"record", that I didn't consider creating a function.

Or really just "commandalias delete move" or so?  You can prefix \
if you want the real "delete", without commandalias expansion.

S-nail v14.9.10, hopefully before next summer, will bring some
updates also to the IMAP code.  For v15 IMAP however has to go, at
least temporary, until our network code no longer uses blocking
I/O and signal(3) caused siglongjmp(3), really.  But during that
the v14.10.* series will be maintained, at least a little.

Ciao!

 |Jon
 --End of <20191224012038.4azmy%...@fineman.me>

--steffen