On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 06:28:48PM +0000, go...@disroot.org wrote:
> done reading that entire document, however, this is a topic about
> OpenBSD choosing Git over Fossil, but the actual problem is
> reimplementing Git (Game of Trees is a Git implementation just
> like OpenGit) and that's ridiculous, however, having read
> that PDF document I question: which of those problems are
> present in Fossil, not Git? in presence of those problems,
> why not wait for fix in Fossil instead of rushing to
> reimplement Git? I always see the point in two things:
> 1. using something existing
> 2. innovating something new
>
> Game of Trees and OpenGit are not innovations, they are
> implementations of existing innovation, if you've seen my
> first message, I suggested option 1

Look, if you don't like something why don't you just ignore it?
Instead of wasting time by writing pointless messages which the
many people on this list now have to delete from their inbox?

The gameoftrees FAQ says:
""
We don't need to hear your opinion that our project is pointless because
Git is superior. Thank you!
""
The same applies to Fossil or whatever else anyone thinks is superior.

Why should I care about your opinion on what I should be working
on in my spare time? It looks like you're just trying to annoy me.