Hello openbsd-misc,

I am strongly interested in this, too.

Since the iked manpage does not mention this, I suppose it is not possible.
In combination with ifstated, however, this might result in a DoS scenario
if one peer becomes unreachable - on purpose or by chance - and any other
IPsec connections break down due to an iked restart, as Stephan already pointed
out.

So any advice on this is appreciated a lot. :-)

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller