I have the same output on a Protecli firewall device (it’s not in
production yet) running 6.6 stable, and have yet to figure out what it is.
I’m planning to spend some time on it next week. It’s a brand new device
and there were no errors during installation.

Specs:

   - Intel Dual Core Celeron J1800, 64 bit, 2.4GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
   - 2 Intel Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports
   - 2GB DDR3 RAM, 250GB Samsung Evo 860 mSATA SSD