On Tuesday, February 21, "Gustavo Rios" wrote:

> I was wondering what is the state of art in SMP technologies ?

The state of art in SMP tech is this misc@ list.  Seriously, think
about it.  You've just made (and me too!) thousands of cpu's burn
some useless energy in processing your question.  How neat!  And
since this will turn into yet another flame fest, there will be
more money and energy burned in this cause.

> I would like to know how close is OpenBSD to it?

Well... chances are OpenBSD is running the lists, so we're the root
(in some sense) of all this evil!  Wow, we actually control (again
to some extent) all of this power.  We *ARE* the state of art in SMP
technologies.

> Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.

--Toby.