On 2020-03-16 03:26, Flipchan wrote:
Hey all,

My company needs to put up a cdn for fast hosting of javascript, images and css
for websites, and then i would need something faster then httpd.

Does anyone here run a cdn for static website content?

If so what software did u use to set it up ?

have a good one
Sincerely
Filip

What level of traffic are you looking to push? Have you done any tests to confirm httpd was unsuitable or was the bottleneck?

When coupled with relayd, you can have a very powerful setup. I have a setup with relayd + httpd on modest hardware, and I can push over 5,000 requests per second.