Hello Otto,

I can't share any coordinates, but after analyzing NMEA messages from receiver
I see the correct UTC time in first field of $GPGGA, $PQXFI (Qualcomm extended
fix information), $GNSNS sentences. In repeating sentences time data changes
every second as it should be. System's time in sync with NTP pool currently, so
it has minimum delta possible.

$GPGGA,194359.00,_coordinates_,.....
$PQXFI,194359.00,_coordinates_,.....
$GNSNS,194359.00,_coordinates_,.....
$GPRMC,194359.00,_coordinates_,.....
$GPGGA,194400.00,_coordinates_,.....
$PQXFI,194400.00,_coordinates_,.....
$GNSNS,194400.00,_coordinates_,.....
$GPRMC,194400.00,_coordinates_,.....

Any way to perform manual 'reset' timedelta to any 'default' value?

Martin